[swift-dev] preview 5 package-tests failure

Nicole Jacque nicole_jacque at apple.com
Sun Aug 14 21:13:30 CDT 2016

Hi Drew-

If you’re building using the swift-3.0-PREVIEW-5 tag, please be aware that swift-corelib-libdispatch is not included in the preview tag, or part of the CI package job, as we are still working out issues with swift-corelib-libdispatch.

(Preview 5 does, however add support for swift-code-playground support, which we had previously not included in the preview tags.)

Release notes for the tag are at:
https://github.com/apple/swift/releases/tag/swift-3.0-PREVIEW-5

We are actively working on getting libdispatch sorted out, and integrated into the package jobs, hopefully in the next few days.  But we’ll be concentrating on getting master and swift-3.0-branch working rather than back porting things to preview 5.

Thanks!
nicole