[swift-dev] swift-3.0-branch is the convergence branch for Swift 3

Nicole Jacque nicole_jacque at apple.com
Fri Aug 12 01:54:03 CDT 2016

Hi All-

You may have noticed that last week, as usual, we cut a new branch —  swift-3.0-branch —  from master when we did the CI update and pushback of source changes.  Due to an oversight, I missed mentioning the branch info in my email. (my apologies!)

This will be our final preview and release branch for the Swift 3 release, and is being used to converge the Swift 3 release from now until it is declared ‘GM'.  Any changes that are required for Swift 3 should be nominated for inclusion via pull request against the swift-3.0-branch branch.

Thanks!
nicole