[swift-dev] undefined symbol: _TFC10Foundation8NSNumberg25customPlaygroundQuickLookOs19PlaygroundQuickLook

Philippe Hausler phausler at apple.com
Thu Aug 11 18:42:05 CDT 2016

Looks like that is a dirty build.

I think we should probably just delete the support in swift-corelibs-foundation entirely for now until a stable interface can be decided (and also delete the tests for them in swift-corelibs-foundation).

This can easily be added back in with little effort (and probably updated to the latest expositions to match the overlay)

The failure looks like it is linking against an out of date version of Foundation that was previously built without the symbols named as expected.