[swift-dev] Is developer snapshot 2016-07-29 broken?

Jens Persson jens at bitcycle.com
Wed Aug 3 13:32:04 CDT 2016

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Jordan Rose <jordan_rose at apple.com> wrote:

> The symbols aren’t complete toolchains; they’re an overlay for debugging
> the other package.

Ah, thanks! I thought so at first, but then I uninstalled the -symbols-less
pkg and as the one with -symbols still seemed to work I got the idea that
it was a complete package : P Well, that explains why the UnsafeRawPointer
didn't seem to be in there then ... Sorry for the confusion.

I tried creating a Cocoa app now and it works. Thanks again for clearing
things up!

/Jens

E-mail: jens at bitcycle.com