[swift-dev] Is developer snapshot 2016-07-29 broken?

Jens Persson jens at bitcycle.com
Sun Jul 31 07:08:47 CDT 2016

I forgot to mention, the issue is only for the pkg without symbols:
swift-DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2016-07-29-a-osx.pkg

The other one, ie this:
swift-DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2016-07-29-a-osx-symbols.pkg
works but lacks UnsafeRawPointer (which is included in the one without
symbols).

Shouldn't UnsafeRawPointer be in both? And why does the one without symbols
have the linker error?

(btw, the error only shows when importing something, eg Foundation.)

/Jens

--
bitCycle AB | Smedjegatan 12 | 742 32 Östhammar | Sweden
http://www.bitcycle.com/
E-mail: jens at bitcycle.com