[swift-dev] Initial smoke test PR message confusion

Michael Gottesman mgottesman at apple.com
Fri Jul 29 14:10:32 CDT 2016

I think we can do such a thing. +Mishal for a more definitive answer.

The thing is that Mishal I think is trying to fix the {smoke,} test and merge and the normal test to set the smoke test flags so if one does:

@swift-ci Please test and merge
@swift-ci Please smoke test and merge

swiftci can merge for you and so if you do:

@swift-ci Please test

After the full test runs you can merge. IMO it is more important to get that fixed in the short term that the message. So I sent out the email rather than trying to push on it.

Michael