[swift-dev] new code owner for the SIL optimizer

Bob Wilson bob.wilson at apple.com
Fri Jul 22 17:59:12 CDT 2016

CODE_OWNERS.TXT still shows Nadav as the owner of the SIL optimizer, even though he is no longer working on Swift. We should have a new code owner, and I would like to nominate Erik Eckstein. There are a lot of different components to the SIL optimizer and no single person is an expert in all of them, but Erik has made significant contributions across many parts of the optimizer. I think he would be a good choice to serve as the code owner.