[swift-dev] Turns out Incremental builds were not actually incremental

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Thu Jul 21 16:54:08 CDT 2016

IIRC this was deliberate because of some past issues with things not getting rebuilt. In particular, even an incremental build should trash the module cache folder every build, and I don’t think we do this. Nicole, do you remember specifically why this was changed? (Or Mishal, when back from vacation?)

Jordan