[swift-dev] Turns out Incremental builds were not actually incremental
mgottesman at apple.com
Tue Jul 19 11:32:14 CDT 2016
Given the backup in the CI, I started looking at what was going on there and I found that the following incremental bots were actually /NOT/ incremental:
1. OS X Swift incremental.
2. 14.04 Linux Swift incremental.
3. 15.10 Linux Swift incremental.
4. OSX LLDB incremental
This is in addition to the smoke test bot which was also made non-incremental (I fixed it yesterday).
These are now incremental as they should be. This should reduce the load on the CI system.
More information about the swift-dev