[swift-dev] [Swift CI] Build Still Failing: 0. OSS - Swift Incremental RA - OS X (master) #5221

Daniel Dunbar daniel_dunbar at apple.com
Mon Jul 18 12:42:30 CDT 2016

> On Jul 15, 2016, at 4:10 PM, Philippe Hausler via swift-dev <swift-dev at swift.org> wrote:
>
> Hmm that was incomplete:
>
> Is there a reason why a full toolchain build didn’t pick this up? It seems that when I built locally everything built just fine and tested ok. My configuration that I use to test is a build bot preset that I have modified to have specific destinations such that I can automate installing it.
>
> I was under the impression that it built swiftpm by default.

I would have expected the buildbot config to, but I don't use the presets myself. Passing `--swiftpm` to the build script definitely should.

On a related topic, it would be *very* helpful to us if changes like this could land concurrently with the matching support going in on the Linux side, to avoid having to add platform specific shims.

 - Daniel