[swift-dev] Please remove your Swift build directory

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:36:56 CDT 2016

Hello,

I'm still seeing errors when I try invoking the build script with `-x`.
I've updated all the repositories (everything that lives alongside the
'swift' repo, as well as that repo itself) and deleted my build folder
completely.

I see the following errors multiple times before the build terminates:

"CMake Error at cmake/modules/AddSwift.cmake:578 (add_library):
  OBJECT library "swiftRuntime-macosx-x86_64" contains:

    RuntimeFunctions.def

  but may contain only sources that compile, header files, and other files
  that would not affect linking of a normal library.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/modules/AddSwift.cmake:1159 (_add_swift_library_single)
  stdlib/public/runtime/CMakeLists.txt:68 (add_swift_library)"

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Austin