[swift-dev] build-script -x freezing?

Daniel Vollmer lists at maven.de
Thu May 26 16:36:31 CDT 2016

> On 26 May 2016, at 19:56, Daniel Dunbar via swift-dev <swift-dev at swift.org> wrote:
>
> Can someone who can reproduce this issue please file a bug on bugs.swift.org with as much information as possible about what exactly is hanging?

I have no involvement in this, but does the build script call / use lldb at some point? I have an outstanding bug (rdar://25314779) that lldb (for its internal use) uses the first Python interpreter in the path, instead of hard-coding the Apple provided system Python (which in my case then leads to missing modules that lldb relies on that are not part of the Homebrew Python install).

	Daniel (another one).