[swift-dev] Why are we re-linking?

rintaro ishizaki fs.output at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:24:37 CDT 2016

I've updated the code to make that behavior optional and controllable:
https://github.com/rintaro/swift/commit/bfac557

Revision from only lib/, include/, and tools/:

utils/build-script -RT --reconfigure \
  --swift-vc-revision-include-dir="lib;include;tools"

Revision from whole repository excluding stdlib/ and docs/:

utils/build-script -RT --reconfigure \
  --swift-vc-revision-include-dir=".;:!stdlib;:!docs"