[swift-dev] Using locally built toolchain in Xcode

Rob Allen rob at akrabat.com
Wed May 4 13:51:51 CDT 2016

Thanks.

Looking at my tar.gz file, it does have the Info.plist in there.

I've copied a freshly untar'd version into  Library/Developer/Toolchains and Xcode has recognised it. No idea what happened the first time - I probably did something wrong…

Regards,

Rob...

Development thoughts at http://akrabat.com
Daily Jotter for Mac OS X at http://dailyjotter.com