[swift-dev] build error: INSTALL cannot find readline.so

Joseph Bell joe at iachieved.it
Tue May 3 16:06:57 CDT 2016

I understand a native ARM compile, much less an incremental ARM compile, is
low on the priority list, but https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-1287 ("INSTALL
cannot find readline.so") is hampering x86 incremental builds as well.  I
was curious as to whether there were any Cmake experts that have time to
invest in looking at it?  It was also noticed that
https://github.com/rintaro has a number of PRs in the Python/Cmake system,
but I don't know how to contact them directly.

Regards,
Joe