[swift-dev] ASan runtime does not come first

Joseph Bell joe at iachieved.it
Sun Apr 24 16:44:00 CDT 2016

Well, I thought the REPL issues had all been put to rest, but now I am
seeing this on Ubuntu 14.04 (15.10 I do not see it):

➜  package-swift-3.0 git:(swift-3.0) ✗ ./install/usr/bin/swift
==18928==ASan runtime does not come first in initial library list; you
should either link runtime to your application or manually preload it with
LD_PRELOAD.

This is with the "master" branches that build Swift 3.0, hashes:

$ swift swiftrevs.swift
swift:95e3be665d
llvm:752e1430fc
clang:1e6cba3ce3
lldb:a38bed5855
compiler-rt:a897309947
cmark:5af77f3c1d
llbuild:ea9fd78a4a
swiftpm:22954afe9f
swift-corelibs-xctest:efdde9849c
swift-corelibs-foundation:d2dc9f3cf9
swift-integration-tests:98f6c6d992
swift-corelibs-libdispatch:65330e06d9

Is anyone else building the world on Ubuntu 14.04 that can verify this?
Regards,
Joe

--
Joseph Bell