[swift-dev] Requiring Xcode 7.3 to build Swift master for Apple platforms?

Grant Paul grp at fb.com
Sun Apr 3 23:34:07 CDT 2016

The latest available version of the Darwin linker (ld64) on opensource.apple.com is the version from Xcode 7.0. It would be great if Swift master didn’t depend on new linker functionality until a newer version of the linker source is available with the fix, so Swift could be compiled with from-source toolchains.

Grant