[swift-dev] [SR-710][RFC] Automatically detecting XCTest test methods on Linux: Reflection? SourceKit?

Brian Gesiak modocache at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:56:00 CDT 2016

Hmm... but then wouldn't that more tightly couple the test discovery tool
and the Swift compiler? In an earlier email you said you "like #3 better
[...] because that would decouple the test discovery tool from the Swift
compiler." I think that part is confusing me.

In any case, so far it sounds like we'll be moving logic from SourceKit
into libIDE (although we're still mulling over options #2 or #3). Of
course, if anyone recommends a different approach, please reply to this
thread!

- Brian Gesiak