[swift-dev] Error with SwiftGlibs building for arm-linux

Iliya Trub itrub at yandex.ru
Sun Apr 3 12:46:53 CDT 2016

That is true, it is not sufficient. Even if to add sysroot-prefix to all .h-files within modulemap, they are found correctly, but their's inner includes are given wrongly, without sysroot prefix. Could anybody hint, what source code is responsible for internal parsing of .h-files, starting from the modulemap file?

01.04.2016, 01:16, "Iliya Trub via swift-dev" <swift-dev at swift.org>:
> I think, I know how to add sysroot to place in code, which I have shown. But, may be, it is not sufficient. It is also need to provide adding of prefix when traversing other "angled" include-directives from modulemap-file in deep. I do not know how to do that, but I am looking for.
>
> 01.04.2016, 01:03, "William Dillon" <william at housedillon.com>:
>>  I believe the bug still exists. I tried to build armv7 on native hardware yesterday and hit this bug. I haven't had time to look into it at all though.
>>
>>  - Will
>>
>>>   On Mar 31, 2016, at 1:11 PM, Iliya Trub via swift-dev <swift-dev at swift.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>   Dear colleagues
>>>   What about my last message from this thread? Does bug exist or not? Really, I get glibs.modulemap after overall compiler building under arm-emulator, then use cross-compiling under x86_64 Ubuntu, and swift takes headers, listed within glibc.modulemap (starting from /usr/include), from native host, not adding prefix of chroot. -isysroot is ignored, and I think, I have found this place in code. I am wrong?
>
> --
> С уважением,
>  Труб Илья
> +79032407864