[swift-dev] Error with SwiftGlibs building for arm-linux

Iliya Trub itrub at yandex.ru
Thu Mar 31 15:11:57 CDT 2016

Dear colleagues
What about my last message from this thread? Does bug exist or not? Really, I get glibs.modulemap after overall compiler building under arm-emulator, then use cross-compiling under x86_64 Ubuntu, and swift takes headers, listed within glibc.modulemap (starting from /usr/include), from native host, not adding prefix of chroot. -isysroot is ignored, and I think, I have found this place in code. I am wrong?