[swift-dev] Error with SwiftGlibs building for arm-linux

Труб Илья itrub at yandex.ru
Thu Mar 24 15:30:27 CDT 2016

Dear colleagues
I have faced with strange behaviour, when I compile some swift source on Ubuntu 14, target=arm-linux-gnueabi, all neccessary modules for arm present, -sysroot and
-isysroot are passed via -Xcc.

<module-includes>:61:10: note: in file included from <module-includes>:61:
#include "/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/sys/wait.h"
         ^
/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/sys/wait.h:148:20: error: unknown type name 'idtype_t'
extern int waitid (idtype_t __idtype, __id_t __id, siginfo_t *__infop,
                   ^
<unknown>:0: error: could not build Objective-C module 'SwiftGlibc'

Arm 32-bit pcm for SwiftShims was build successfully, but SwiftGlibc after it is not. Is it true, that compiler generates include-directive  with path, starting from "/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu", that is on native host? What arguments I have to point out for swiftc to avoid such situation? But if that is true, and swiftc needs some headers on native host, I will looking for idtype_t definition. What do you think?