[swift-dev] [WIP] New pull request triggers

Mishal Shah mishal_shah at apple.com
Wed Mar 23 18:26:33 CDT 2016

I am currently working on adding new pull request triggers to ci.swift.org, you might have already seen few of them as we test them out.

Following phrases for apple/swift.git will be added:

Benchmark
Phrase: @swift-ci Please benchmark
Build config: swift/utils/build-script -R --no-assertions --benchmark

Test and merge
Phrase: @swift-ci Please test and merge
Build config:
	OS X: swift/utils/build-script --preset=buildbot_all_platforms,tools=RA,stdlib=RA
	Linux: swift/utils/build-script --preset=buildbot_linux_1404 install_destdir="${SWIFT_INSTALL_DIR}" installable_package="${SWIFT_INSTALLABLE_PACKAGE}”

Smoke test and merge
Phrase: @swift-ci Please smoke test and merge
Build config:
	OS X: swift/utils/build-script --preset=buildbot_all_platforms,tools=RA,stdlib=RA
	Linux: swift/utils/build-script --preset=buildbot_linux_1404 install_destdir="${SWIFT_INSTALL_DIR}" installable_package="${SWIFT_INSTALLABLE_PACKAGE}"

ASAN Testing
Phrase: @swift-ci Please ASAN test
Build config: swift/utils/build-script" --preset=buildbot_incremental_asan,tools=RDA,stdlib=RDA

Python Lint
Phrase: @swift-ci Please Python lint
Build config: flake8 | cut -f4- -d: | sort | uniq -c

These new triggers are a work in progress, I will send out another email once they are available for use.

Please let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks,
Mishal Shah