[swift-dev] large dictionary literal overflows swiftc stack

Kyle Jessup kjessup.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 23:03:33 CDT 2016

> Ok I will test with swift 3, but just to avoid any confusion I am not a developer on PerfectLib.

I am! Admittedly, that dictionary contains many obsolete mime type mappings which could be pruned (anyone serving Lotus 1-2-3 files?). However, 816 items is not an absurdly large number so it’s likely someone else would have run into this in the near future.

The code does successfully compile for me using the release 2.2 version on my VMWare based Ubuntu 15 system. It also compiles using 3.0.

-Kyle