[swift-dev] large dictionary literal overflows swiftc stack

Dmitri Gribenko gribozavr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:55:23 CDT 2016

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Rafkind, Jon via swift-dev
<swift-dev at swift.org> wrote:
> I have to support swift 2.2 for the time being because I have to support the current release of xcode. I will upgrade to swift 3 when it is released.

I understand your motivation, but I would still recommend trying to
update your code (on a branch) to Swift 3.  This way you will get a
preview of the changes, would be able to provide feedback, and maybe
even find issues with the changes that we are making before Swift 3 is
finalized in a release.  There is benefit for both your library and
the Swift community.

Dmitri