[swift-dev] Build Error: Relocation R_X86_64_PC32

Michael Buckley michael at buckleyisms.com
Wed Mar 2 14:25:53 CST 2016

Thanks. Apt-get reports that my clang is up to date (Ubuntu clang version
3.6.2-1), but I'm happy to wait for a newer version. I was just attempting
to compile it to make sure a change I made worked on Linux, but it's not
urgent.

I'm running my Linux VM in VMWare. I'll give it a shot in VirtualBox to see
if it might be a virtualization issue with VMWare.