[swift-dev] SR-122 / CollectionsMoveIndices.swift Prototype

Max Moiseev moiseev at apple.com
Tue Mar 1 17:51:33 CST 2016

Hi Shawn,

I’ve done the following:
Merged latest stable into llvm/swift-3-indexing-model
Merged latest stable into clang/swift-3-indexing-model
Merged latest swift-3-api-guidelines into swift/swift-3-indexing-model (there was Just One Conflict! in CMakeFiles.txt)

swift/utils/build-script -R gives no errors, which, I assume, is a success at this point =)

max