[swift-dev] SR-122 / CollectionsMoveIndices.swift Prototype

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 20:45:11 CST 2016

I copy-pasted the prototype code into Collections.swift (commenting out the old code), renamed the types that conflicted with the naming guidelines, and am going through the errors one at a time to get the project into a buildable state. This might take a few more days. Let me know if there are any objections to this approach.

Austin