[swift-dev] Unable to build documentation using make command in docs directory

Alex Hoppen alex at ateamer.de
Sun Feb 7 01:58:35 CST 2016

This is a known issue. I filed a bug report for this some days ago (https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-620 <https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-620>). It is an incompatibility between the Swift documentation and Sphinx 1.3.5. You can get around the issue by installing Sphinx 1.3.4 temporarily using

easy_install Sphinx==1.3.4

- Alex