[swift-dev] 2.1.1 git version

Rafkind, Jon jon.rafkind at hpe.com
Wed Feb 3 19:35:29 CST 2016

Is there a specific git revision that corresponds to the current swift distribution in Xcode 7.3beta2? Right now I am using 7d2b4d8b6ae3f6803feb0ab57f30085dad04d53f from the swift-2.2-branch, as that is the commit right before the minor version was bumped to 235, where the Xcode 7.3beta2 swift libraries use minor version 234.