[swift-dev] SourceKit limits on Swift refactoring

肇鑫 owenzx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 21:44:41 CST 2016

Hi Xi Ge,

As the latest snapshot in swift.org/download is built on Jan 6, 2016. I try
to build swift from the source myself.

However, I don't know how to build xctoolchain from the source. I have
tried `utils/build-script --darwin-xcrun-toolchain
huhu-swift-2.2.xctoolchain -R`

But I didn't get the xctoolchain file.

Is there anything I can do to make my Xcode 7.2 to use the latest swift 2.2
with your latest patches?

zhaoxin

--

Owen Zhao