[swift-dev] SwiftAndroid: Statically linking libicu and/or the stdlib?

Geordie Jay geojay at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:10:28 CST 2016

Thanks for your reply Dmitri. I ended up getting this working by manually
changing the SONAME and other internal references from within and to ICU
from the stdlib and APKs are now working on all the non-rooted devices I
have available to me.

I don't know my way around CMake to make major (or evidently even minor)
changes to the build, but a statically linked stdlib would certainly be
advantageous for other uses as well, e.g. for Emscripten. One thing at a
time though..

Happy new year,
Geordie

Dmitri Gribenko <gribozavr at gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 22. Dez. 2015 um