[swift-dev] The Swift Programming Language Translations

Rogelio Gudino cananito at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 23:27:36 CST 2015

Yeah I’m starting to have conflicting ideas about this. On the one hand the
reader still needs to learn a decent amount of English to have a better
idea of what the standard library’s structs/classes/functions do, so might
as well keep all the code in English. On the other hand, they don’t have to
translate as much code while reading the book.

The one thing I am translating for sure is the content of all string values.

Rogelio Gudino