[swift-dev] operator overloads

Rafkind, Jon jon.rafkind at hpe.com
Thu Dec 17 13:25:42 CST 2015

Ok I will. I just wanted to make sure it was buggy behavior before filing.

On 12/17/2015 11:24 AM, Dmitri Gribenko wrote:

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Rafkind, Jon via swift-dev
<swift-dev at swift.org><mailto:swift-dev at swift.org> wrote:

How does the Swift compiler determine which method or operator to call given a set of overloads at a given call site? This question may conflate two issues: method overloads and operator overloads, but it seems at least superficially that they are related. Somehow they end up using different rules as I will demonstrate shortly.

This looks like a bug to me, would you mind filing it on
https://bugs.swift.org/ ?

Dmitri