[swift-dev] Initialization of default values

Matthew Johnson matthew at anandabits.com
Fri Dec 11 18:28:28 CST 2015

Thanks Doug, that makes sense.  I was wondering if Joe's answer might have been referring to arguments with defaults.

What are you doing for members with default values specific (and therefore not initialized by code in an initializer)?  Do you plan changes to this as well?

Matthew

Sent from my iPad