[swift-dev] Proof-of-concept port of Swift for Android

Geordie Jay geojay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 06:33:10 CST 2015

Hi, maybe one of the Apple devs can help out with this quick Q:

To interface with the JNI, we’d presumably need to call swift functions from our compiled swift binaries from C (or directly from Java, the result being the same). Is there a way to demangle certain symbols in the output binary to this effect, or is there another / a better way to access Swift functions from C?

Thanks

----

For anyone else following along, there is some discussion here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/swift/comments/3w0xrd/im_patching_the_opensource_swift_compiler_to/ <https://www.reddit.com/r/swift/comments/3w0xrd/im_patching_the_opensource_swift_compiler_to/>
.. which I guess we’d probably be better off keeping on this mailing list instead.