[swift-dev] preset: buildbot_linux_1404/1510 are the same

Brad Erickson brad at eosrei.net
Thu Dec 10 12:06:00 CST 2015

The [preset: buildbot_linux_1404] is the same as [preset:
buildbot_linux_1510]. 14.04 has a comment stating:

# This preset does not build Foundation due to unavailable ICU versions on
Ubuntu 14.04
src:
https://github.com/apple/swift/blob/469208d9156489c48591d3ffab0560c30c87be54/utils/build-presets.ini#L524

But it actually still builds foundation.

I'm not sure of the correct solution, but either the separate 14.04 preset
can be removed, it shouldn't build foundation, or at least the comment
should be updated. I'm happy to make the fix, but not sure what the
solution is?

-Brad