[swift-dev] How to view which tests are fail

Mish Awadah mawadah at apple.com
Mon Dec 7 16:31:08 CST 2015

At the end of your gist is a summary. There, the failing test is listed:

Failing Tests (1):
    Swift :: Driver/Dependencies/bindings-build-record.swift

The failure output of the test is above. It should be quite clear.

Debugging is possible with the lldb built with Swift. For now I cannot answer if this is possible through Xcode.

- mish