[swift-dev] Starter project: Port Swift to RHEL 7 / CentOS 7 / Scientific Linux 7

Meador Inge meadori at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:57:32 CST 2015

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Manolo van Ee <manolo.vanee at gmail.com>
wrote:

I'd be happy to help out as well with Centos 7 if we can easily divide
> tasks. Otherwise I can focus on Fedora, which should be similar, but might
> behave a little different.

Thanks!

I plan on scoping it out later today.  I will update SR-108 with my
findings (including whether the work can easily be broken down).

Continuing with Fedora for now sounds good to me.

I fixed the Glibc header problem, which you will undoubtedly encounter on
> Centos 7 as well. See pull request:
> https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/282

Ah, great.  Thanks for the pointer.

Cheers,