[swift-dev] Continuous Integration on Swift.org projects

Brad Erickson brad at eosrei.net
Mon Dec 7 15:26:19 CST 2015

I've implemented travis for the main swift project in my fork. The only
issue is the build takes more than 50 minutes, so will require a paid
travis-ci account or an exception to increase the limit to 120 minutes.
Example failing build due to time out: https://travis-ci.org/eosrei/swift

-Brad Erickson