[swift-dev] Starter project: Remove old mirrors

Jean-Pierre Simard jp at jpsim.com
Mon Dec 7 14:21:38 CST 2015

> Note that I'm already working on this part. The Swift runtime needs to
provide low-level reflection interfaces that allow the standard library to
implement Mirror without depending on private runtime ABI.

That's great to hear! Is there any chance that this work could introduce
type-level reflection APIs that would allow reflecting uninstantiated
types? Or should I make a formal proposal for this functionality in
swift-evolution?

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 9:01 AM, Joe Groff via swift-dev <swift-dev at swift.org