[swift-dev] Starter project: Convert release notes into something useful

Radosław Pietruszewski radexpl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 05:53:27 CST 2015

If someone wants to tackle the “archeology exercise”, those might help :)

- SwiftInFlux has Xcode 6.1/Swift 1.1 history pretty well preserved: https://github.com/ksm/SwiftInFlux#changed-in-xcode-611 <https://github.com/ksm/SwiftInFlux#changed-in-xcode-611> (unfortunately the project died down before Swift 2 came around)
- I have a copy of almost all Xcode 6—Xcode 7.1 Release Notes I can share privately on request

— Radek