[swift-corelibs-dev] JSONDecoder has too few opportunities. need an enhancement.

Vladimir Kushelkov Vladimir.Kushelkov at kraftvaerk.com
Fri Nov 10 04:20:15 CST 2017

Hi Norio, thank you for your answer.

I’ve looked thought you library. So, basically, you took/copied the source code of JSONDecoder/JSONEncoder.
Now I’m using ObjectMapper<https://github.com/Hearst-DD/ObjectMapper>. I don’t want to replace the one with you library. I wish I could remove this dependency at all.
By the way, your library doesn’t support the decoding strategies (DateDecodingStrategy, DataDecodingStrategy, ect.)

I hope, swift team will extend JSONDecoder in the next swift update.