[swift-corelibs-dev] Building Foundation

Mohit Athwani mohit.athwani at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 14:43:29 CST 2017

Hi Alex,

I can see that all of the tests mentioned in my last mail failed on:

SwiftRuntimeTests:
/home/mohit/Documents/swift-source/swift/unittests/runtime/Refcounting.cpp:26:
void destroyTestObject(swift::HeapObject *): Assertion `object->Addr &&
"object already deallocated"' failed.

I am on the master branch for swift and swift-corelibs-foundation and on
stable branch for llvm

Thanks,

Mohit