[swift-corelibs-dev] URLSession test fest!

Peter Tomaselli vast.grapes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 13:05:33 CST 2017

Hi all, another new person here. This sounded like a lot of fun so I figured I would try and pitch in! However, I’m unable to get off the ground getting the current tests running. I’m sure it’s something I’m doing wrong, since I am completely new to the project, but I’d love it if anyone had any suggestions to get un-stuck.

I poked around in JIRA and there are at least two other tickets that have been filed describing the issue I also am having:

https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-3703 <https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-3703> [I commented here with the specifics of my system, if you think that is important]
https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-3775 <https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-3775>

Perhaps I am wrong, but it should be possible to use macOS to contribute tests for URLSession as described here, right? If so, does anyone have any suggestions for tackling the problem described in those two tickets? Thanks!

Cheers,

Peter