[swift-corelibs-dev] [swift-build-dev] Final merge from master to swift-3.1-branch

Tony Parker anthony.parker at apple.com
Wed Jan 18 10:48:09 CST 2017

Thanks Mishal!

For all of the contributors to swift-corelibs: if you have a change which you think is appropriate for inclusion into Swift 3.1, let’s follow this process:

1. Get a PR up for master to merge your change
2. Once accepted, get a PR up to cherry pick the change to the swift-3.1 branch. We can have a discussion there about if it’s appropriate for swift 3.1, or we can chat about it on the mailing list first if you like.

For Swift 3.1 changes, let’s focus on:

* Regressions from Swift 3.0
* Critical work for server side Swift

New work for unimplemented API can continue on master for the next Swift release.

Thanks!

- Tony