[swift-corelibs-dev] Performance benchmarks for Foundation

David Jones djones6dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:12:18 CST 2016

As part of a PR for Foundation which aimed at improving the performance of
NSJSONSerialization (#718), I wrote a simple JSON serialization benchmark.

While I was developing the changes, I ran this benchmark by adding it to
the existing test suite in TestFoundation, but this isn't the right place
to put it.  Is there already an appropriate place (perhaps under
apple/swift/benchmark), or should Foundation have its own benchmark suite?

Thanks,
- Dave