[swift-corelibs-dev] Implementing HTTPCookieStorage

Will Stanton willstanton1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 14:56:17 CST 2016

Hello Tony,

Thanks for the reply. About XDG_DATA_HOME, the variable is undefined on my desktop-less server, and I think many processes still have their own save locations.
Still, I can believe its used in a lot of places (https://github.com/search?q=XDG_DATA_HOME&type=Code&utf8=✓) and am not opposed to it!

Perhaps SEARCH/$EXECUTABLE_NAME/Preferences.plist would be good place and format for NSUserDefaults with SEARCH = getenv(XDG_DATA_HOME) then ~/.config?

What about the path for cookies+caches?

Regards,
Will Stanton