[swift-corelibs-dev] Server APIs: networking and security kick-off meetings

Chris Bailey BAILEYC at uk.ibm.com
Wed Nov 2 10:09:17 CDT 2016

In order to try to schedule kick-off meetings for the Server APIs focus
areas, I've set up Doodle polls for the networking and security kick-offs,
with the aim of trying to hold those this week:
        Server APIs: Networking sub-team kickoff
http://doodle.com/poll/b5vy7s8vs9pbcb7y
        Server APIs: Security sub-team kickoff
http://doodle.com/poll/6xc84g5kfgv3ebv5
we'll follow up with the HTTP kick-off once we have these two scheduled.

The Doodle poll lets you set what time(s) you'd be able to make a call -
we'll use either Webex or Google Hangouts for the meeting, so you'll be
able to use your network connection to take part. We won't be recording
the call, but we will publish full agenda and minutes to GitHub
afterwards.

If you'd like to take part, but can't make any of the available times,
fill in your name and select "Cannot make it". If there's enough people
that cannot make it, we'll postpone to a later date.

Chris