[swift-corelibs-dev] Getting tests to work in xcode for foundation.

Dan Tugendraich tugendraich at ustwo.com
Tue Sep 6 06:44:47 CDT 2016

Hey Brian,

thank you for a quick answer. I’ll try to post a radar to get this working.
That sentence you’re asking about is actually phrased incorrectly by me. Xcode isn’t prompting me to adda new test target, but if I want something to be shown in the test navigator I have to add a new test target myself.

I’ll post a radar and see where that gets us.

Thank you again.
Dan Tugendraich

 <http://www.ustwo.com/>

Kärleksgatan 2, 211 45 Malmö <http://www.ustwo.com/>