[swift-corelibs-dev] Building with Xcode

Luke Howard lukeh at padl.com
Wed Aug 17 20:13:42 CDT 2016

This is probably a dumb question. Building with XCode, TestFoundation depends on SwiftXCTest, which depends on SwiftFoundation. What’s the right way to solve this (almost) recursive dependency? I’m using the Xcode 8.0 beta6.

I worked around by symlinking the uninstalled build products directory to /Library/Frameworks and adding that as a search path to both projects, but presumably there’s a better way. Sorry for the noise if this has been discussed before, haven’t built SwiftFoundation for a while.

--
www.lukehoward.com
soundcloud.com/lukehoward